Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um die Benutzererfahrung zu verbessern. Mehr Infos finden Sie hier!
Booking
Double Room
Tyrolean Style
ca 25 m² - comfortable double room with much wood in a typical Tyrolean style

> tub or shower/toilet, double wash basin, hairdryer
> flatscreen, phone, safe
> fridge, kettle
> cozy sitting area
> balcony facing south
from 102,90
per person/day
Floor plan
Including
Prices
Book
Inquire
Family Studio
Glockenklang I
ca. 26 - 30 m² - perfect for 2 adults and 1 kid

> tub/toilet, double wash basin, hairdryer
> flatscreen, phone, safe
> fridge, kettle
> cozy sitting area with pull-out sofa bed
> balcony
from 104,50
per person/day
Floor plan
Including
Prices
Book
Inquire
Family Studio
Glockenklang II
ca. 26 - 30 m² - perfect for 2 adults and 1 kid

> tub /toilet, double wash basin
> flatscreen, phone, safe
> fridge, kettle
> cozy sitting area with pull-out sofa bed
> balcony
from 104,50
per person/day
Floor plan
Including
Prices
Book
Inquire
Sunny Studio
Schwalbennest
ca. 28 m² - our cozy family room for 2 adults and 1 kid

> double wash basin, tub with shower screen, hairdryer
> flatscreen, phone, safe
> fridge, kettle
> cozy sitting area
> foldaway bed
> sunny terrace facing south
from 104,50
per person/day
Floor plan
Including
Prices
Book
Inquire
Apartment
Bifangnesterl I
ca. 38 m² - comfortable apartment for families with 1-2 kids

> 1 bedroom with living area
> separate kids room with bunk beds
> double wash basin, shower screen, hairdryer
> separate toilet
> 2 flatscreens, phone, safe
> fridge, kettle
> French balcony
from 117,40
per person/day
Floor plan
Including
Prices
Book
Inquire
Apartment
Bifangnesterl II
ca. 38 m² - comfortable apartment for families with 1-2 kids

> 1 bedroom with living areamit Wohnbereich
> separate kids room with bunk beds
> double wash basin, shower screen, hairdryer
> separate toilet
> 2 flatscreens, phone, safe
> fridge
> balcony
from 117,40
per person/day
Floor plan
Including
Prices
Book
Inquire
Apartment
Adlerhorst I
ca. 38 m² - comfortable apartment for families with 1-2 kids

> 1 bedroom with living area
> separate kids room with bunk beds
> double wash basin, shower screen, hairdryer
> separate toilet
> 2 flatscreens, phone, safe
> fridge, kettle
> balcony facing south
from 125,70
per person/day
Floor plan
Including
Prices
Book
Inquire
Apartment
Adlerhorst II
ca. 37 m² - comfortable apartment for families with 1-2 kids

> 1 double room
> separate kids room with 2 single beds
> anteroom
> double wash basin, shower screen, hairdryer
> separate toilet
> 2 flatscreens, phone, safe
> fridge, kettle
> balcony facing south
from 125,70
per person/day
Floor plan
Including
Prices
Book
Inquire
Apartment
Familiennesterl
ca. 45 - 60 m² - ideal apartment for families with 2-3 kids

> 1 double room
> 1 kids room with shower/toilet
> tub /toilet, double wash basin, hairdryer
> 2 flatscreens, 2 phones, 2 safes
> fridge, kettle
> comfortable sofa corner
> balcony
from 130,30
per person/day
Floor plan
Including
Prices
Book
Inquire
Familiennest
Alpenblick
ca. 45 m² - stylish, warm ambience; ideal for families with up to 3 kids

> 1 bedroom with comfortable living area
> separate kids room with bunk beds
> double wash basin, shower screen, hairdryer
> separate toilet
> flatscreen, phone, safe
> fridge, kettle
> balcony with fantastic mountain view
from 148,90
per person/day
Floor plan
Including
Prices
Book
Inquire
Apartment
Alpennest
ca 50 m² - for relaxing family holidays; ideal for parents with 2-3 kids

> 1 double room with tub/toilet
> double wash basin, shower screen, hairdryer
> 1 kids room withshower/toilet
> connected with a comfortable room
> 3 flatscreen, 2 phones, 2 safes
> fridge, kettle
> balcony facing south
from 157,10
per person/day
Floor plan
Including
Prices
Book
Inquire

Rooms & Apartments in our Hotel in Serfaus

Holidays in Serfaus in the Tyrolean Oberland

Our rooms and apartments in our hotel in Serfaus Fiss Ladis are not only rooms for pleasant dreaming but they also invite for relaxing moments in-between. We offer single rooms, family studios and apartments in the adjacent house (only in summer). Enjoy the homely, cosy atmosphere, that turn our different types of rooms in our hotel in Serfaus into your holiday home in the Tyrolean mountains.

NEW: free Wi-Fi internet access in the entire hotel  


ROOMS & APARTMENTS IN SERFAUS IN OUR FAMILIENHOTEL ADLER:

Familienhotel Adler Luggen GmbH & Co KG • Untere Dorfstrasse 15 • 6534 Serfaus • info@adler-serfaus.at • inquire now

Serfaus Fiss Ladis & Tirol
Praxmarer